PAYMENTS REPORT ANALYST
PAYMENTS - OPERATIONS
The Payments Reports Analyst will be reporting directly to the Payments and Reports Manager. He/She is responsible for the real time monitoring and management of payment channels, the analysis of financial data and improvement, processing financial transactions, analyzing and trending data. The role is both about processing tasks, and reviewing results so we are looking for someone that is interested in analyzing data, genuinely focused on continuous improvement and that can consistently deal with financial and databased admin work.
We require coverage of peak transaction times so it’s a night shift with weekend or holiday schedule.
A competitive package awaits the right candidate for the role.
• Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s / College Degree in Business Studies, Mathematics, Finance or equivalent
• With at least two (2) years related experience is highly preferred
• Excellent MS EXCEL skill is a MUST (some useful reports require the use of Pivot tables, IF functions, Database, Lookup etc.)
• Has a strong internet connection to be able to work from home (during Covid-19 stage) or be assigned in BGC (office-base) when required
• The successful candidate must be willing to work on night shift schedule, and/or holidays
• Highly analytical and has an eye for details
• He / She must be self-starter and a team player
• Able to work with minimal or less supervision
• Able to focus and prioritize task
• Willing to learn and be trained
• Data Driven
• The successful candidate’s role will be measured based on accuracy of data provided.
• Reliability of reports generated is highly important.
• Results provided are data and financial driven
• Reports are submitted in a timely fashion
• Shows in-depth understand and grasp of task at hand
Reporting to: Payments and Report Manager
If you are interested in applying, Please send CV and intro letter to: